Want to join the energy and creativity of the data industry? We are expanding our service and need to strengthen our team with CTO to lead our global R&D team. We are in the midst of building a R&D unit in Hyderabad, India.
Planning, execution, follow-up and release: you will be directing our virtual R&D team on daily basis, prioritizing and defining tasks and keeping backlogs in order.
We offer you a once-in-a-career opportunity to play a key role in shaping an industry-defining data service.
Thirdpresence is the next generation Big Data company, providing a world leading Buying Intent Data platform. Thirdpresence people are currently working in Helsinki, London, New York, Hyderabad, Barcelona and Tel Aviv.
We are now seeking for a CTO, a passionate leader to coach, inspire, and drive performance of a team of talented software engineers and senior managers. You are a self-starter and have the desire to hit the ground running. The Engineering team size is projected to triple over the course of next 12 months.
You have built a reputation as a person who always delivers on your promise with the right balance of can-do attitude and process. You need to have a good knowledge of digital media, programmatic ad technology, combined with a strong entrepreneurial drive and excellent communication skills.
- Set the vision for Thirdpresence’s technology and architecture to pave the way as the world’s leading Buying Intent Data company over the next decade
- Develop & deliver the technology roadmap in collaboration with the Chief Product Officer
- Set, evangelize, and enforce our processes both within the team and in the organization at large
- Run the day-to-day management of R&D organization with an emphasis on results, recruiting, and helping to mentor & develop front-line managers
- Monitor management of all hardware, software, databases and licenses, maintenance, and projections of future needs
- Own the company technical DD process, run presentations and act as company’s tech ambassador towards investors
- 10+ years in internet, platform or ad tech software development with 5+ years track record of successfully managing, recruiting, developing, & scaling world class engineering teams
- Holistic understanding and experience in building end-to-end software products, preferably with experience on Big Data and NLP
- Working experience in smaller orgs / start-ups is a big plus as it helps you understand our culture and way of working
- Marketplace experience would be a key asset
- Ops experience a big plus (cloud and/or own servers)
- Compelling communicator with both tech & non-tech audiences
- Have a solid educational foundation through a computer science degree and being a technologist at heart
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills are required
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Experience in managing offshore and virtual development teams
We offer you
- Key position in high-growth, profitable, cross-cultural and innovative company
- Speed, agility and culture of a startup, including a massive global potential with highly scalable business model
- Possibility to participate in building something unique by being in charge of the future of Thirdpresence technology and architecture
- Smart, professional and likeable people to work with
- Competitive compensation
Location: Helsinki, London, NYC, Hyderabad India or anywhere
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org